Saturday, March 26, 2016

Kevin Henkes Addition in THE BUNDLE ONLY


When the tpt things you use in your classroom is created by your daughter you get some major freebie bonuses. At least that is how it is for my mom! My mom wanted to do Sheila Rae, The Brave with her firsties... the only problem she really wanted to focus on story structure. So I did a little tweaking for her and merged my Chrysanthemum Story Structure with Sheila Rae, The Brave. This is the result. Okay.. seriously... how cute!!!!

I also had a customer that had but her Kevin Henkes Author Study into a binder. One organized teacher she must be! She requested that my cover image for the product be an option to print for a binder cover. I have now added that as well. I actually added it a few weeks ago I just never got around to announcing it to everyone. I also made it with a white background so that those who don't want use all the blank ink have that option. If you want to print it black and white simply change your printing option to grayscale.

Again these addition are ONLY AVAILBLE IN THE BUNDLE! Click any image in this post and it will take you to my bundle.



My mom's firsties also did the tri-fold. I just love the illustrations they do! SO sweet! Check it out below.



1 comment:

  1. It is a bonus having such a talented daughter! My students absolutely love her activities! I feel as though these activities are an important part of the learning process!

    ReplyDelete